Deborah Cox Age, Birthday and Birthday Countdown
Deborah Cox birthday falls on July 13, 1974. He will celebrate his 49th birthday on Saturday 13th of Jul 2023. Currently, Deborah Cox age is 48. Below we countdown to Deborah Cox upcoming birthday.
- 44 Days
- 18 Hours
- 51 Minutes
- 24 Seconds
1. Deborah Cox Bio
|Full Name||Deborah Cox|
|Birthday||July 13, 1974|
|Birthplace||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
2. Deborah Cox Education
|High School||Earl Haig Secondary School|
3. Deborah Cox Physical Statistic
|In Feet||5 ft 6 in|
|In Centimeter||168 cm|
|In Meter||1.68 m|
|In kilogram||55 kg|
|In pounds||121 lbs|
|Shoe size||Not Known|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
4. Deborah Cox Family
|Sister||Nicole Holness, Karen Holness|
|Relationships||Lascelles Stephens (Married: 2008- Present)|
|Children||Son: Isaiah | Daughter: Sumayah and Kaila Michelle|
5. Deborah Cox Likes
|Favorite Color||Blue, Black|
6. Deborah Cox Hobbies
|Listening to music, Travelling|
Deborah Cox is a well-known singer, songwriter, actress, and record producer. She was born on July 13, 1974, in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. In 2008, she married Lascelles Stephens, her longtime boyfriend, and the couple had given birth to three children. Her song “Nobody’s Supposed to Be Here” made a record for longest-running number-one single on the Billboard, and it remained for over eight-year, but it is originally for Patti LaBelle.
Awards and Achievements:
- She won the Juno Award for the category Best R&B/Soul Recording in 1996,1998 and 1999.
- In 1998, she won the Soul Train Award for the category Best R&B/Soul Single – Female.
- In 1999, she won the Soul Train Lady of Soul Award for the category Best R&B/Soul Song of the Year.
- In 1996, she was nominated for the American Music Award for the category Favorite New Artist – Soul/Rhythm & Blues.
- In 1997 and 1999, she was nominated for the Juno Award for the category Best Female Vocalist.
- In 2000, she was nominated for the Genie Award for the category Best Original Song.
- She was also nominated for the Soul Train Award for the category Best R&B/Soul Single – Group, Band, or Duo in 2000.
- In 2000, she was also nominated for the Image Award for the category Outstanding Female Artist.
- In 2002, she was nominated for the Juno Award for the category Best Dance Recording.
- In 2008, she was nominated for the Juno Award for the category Vocal Jazz Album of the Year.
- In 2008, she was also nominated for the Grammy Award for Best Engineered Album, Non-Classical.
- In 2009, she was nominated for the Juno Award for the category R&B/Soul Recording of the Year.
Social Media Presence:
- Deborah has her Instagram account under her name @deborahcox.
- She has more than 430k followers on her official Instagram account.
- She got more than 1.4Million followers on her Facebook account.
- Her Twitter account has 265k followers.
Deborah Cox Net Worth:
Deborah Cox’s net worth is estimated at around $6 Million (Approx.). The main source of her income is from singing, acting, Paid partnerships, and several others. Further, there is no information about her asset values like houses. Deborah’s popularity and fan following helped her in accumulating wealth.
- She started singing in a TV commercial at the age of 12
- Deborah appeared in a musical version of Jekyll & Hyde.
- When is Deborah Cox Birthday?
Ans: July 13, 1974
- What is Deborah Cox Age?
Ans: 48 years
- What is Deborah Cox Nationality?
- What is Deborah Cox Zodiac sign?
- How Old is Deborah Cox?
Ans: 21 years 5 months 11 days
- How Tall is Deborah Cox?
Ans: 5 ft 6 in
- Where does Deborah Cox Born?
Ans: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- What is Deborah Cox Net Worth?