Kimberly Perry Age, Birthday and Birthday Countdown
Kimberly Perry birthday falls on July 12, 1983. He will celebrate his 40th birthday on Tuesday 12th of Jul 2023. Currently, Kimberly Perry age is 39. Below we countdown to Kimberly Perry upcoming birthday.
- 44 Days
- 18 Hours
- 51 Minutes
- 24 Seconds
1. Kimberly Perry Bio
|Full Name||Kimberly Marie Perry|
|Birthday||July 12, 1983|
|Birthplace||Jackson, Mississippi, United States|
|Nativity||Greeneville, Tennessee, United States|
|Net Worth||$10 Million|
2. Kimberly Perry Education
|High School||Not Known|
3. Kimberly Perry Physical Statistic
|In Feet||5 ft 9 in|
|In Centimeter||175 cm|
|In Meter||1.75 m|
|In kilogram||62 kg|
|In pounds||137 lbs|
|Shoe size||Not Known|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
4. Kimberly Perry Family
|Father||Charles Stephen Perry|
|Brother||Reid Hogan Perry, Neil Perry|
|Relationships||J.P. Arencibia (Married: June 12, 2014- 2018)|
5. Kimberly Perry Likes
6. Kimberly Perry Hobbies
|Playing guitar, Singing|
Kimberly Marie Perry was a well-liked singer. She was born on July 12, 1983, in Jackson, Mississippi, United States. She has a music group, “The Band Perry,” consisting of her two younger brothers Reid Hogan Perry and Neil Perry. Her band’s second single, “If I Die Young,” gained them immense popularity. “If I Die Young” album also reached number one on the U.S. Billboard.
Awards and achievements:
- In 2011, she won the Academy of Country Music Awards for Top New Vocal Duo or Group and Top New Artist.
- In 2011, she won the CMT Music Awards for the category USA Weekend Breakthrough Video of the Year — “If I Die Young” and Nationwide Insurance On Your Side Award.
- In 2011, she won the Country Music Association Awards for the category New Artist of the Year, Single of the Year — “If I Die Young and Song of the Year — “If I Die Young.”
- In 2013, she won the Academy of Country Music Awards for the category Top Vocal Group.
- In 2014, she won the ACM Awards for the category Vocal Group of the Year.
- In 2014, she won the CMT Awards for the category Group Video of the Year – “DONE.”
- In 2015, she won the 57th Grammy Awards for Best Country Duo/Group Performance – “Gentle on My Mind.”
Kimberly Perry Net Worth:
Kimberly Perry’s net worth is estimated at around $10 Million (Approx.). The main source of her income is from singing, acting, Paid partnerships, and several others. Further, there is no information about her asset values like houses. Kimberly’s popularity and fan following helped her in accumulating wealth.
- Kimberly started a music band when she was pursuing high school.
- In 2005, she started “The Band Perry” with her brothers.
- Her music band carries out a special concert to contribute the funds to Heifer International, a non-profit organization that helps to eradicate world hunger.
- She had more than 110k followers in her official Instagram account @thekimberlyperry.
- In August 2015, she joined Twitter and has more than 20k followers.
- Her Twitter bio says, “THE GOOD LIFE, bro. NITE SWIM out now”.
- When is Kimberly Perry Birthday?
Ans: July 12, 1983
- What is Kimberly Perry Age?
Ans: 39 years
- What is Kimberly Perry Nationality?
- What is Kimberly Perry Zodiac sign?
- How Old is Kimberly Perry?
Ans: 21 years 5 months 11 days
- How Tall is Kimberly Perry?
Ans: 5 ft 9 in
- Where does Kimberly Perry Born?
Ans: Jackson, Mississippi, United States
- What is Kimberly Perry Net Worth?
Ans: $10 Million