Nneka Ogwumike Age, Birthday and Birthday Countdown
Nneka Ogwumike birthday falls on July 2, 1990. He will celebrate his 33rd birthday on Monday 02nd of Jul 2023. Currently, Nneka Ogwumike age is 32. Below we countdown to Nneka Ogwumike upcoming birthday.
- 44 Days
- 18 Hours
- 51 Minutes
- 24 Seconds
1. Nneka Ogwumike Bio
|Full Name||Nnemkadi Chinwe Victoria Ogwumike|
|Birthday||July 2, 1990|
|Net Worth||$2 Million (approx)|
2. Nneka Ogwumike Education
|High School||Cy-Fair High School, Cypress, Texas.|
|College/University||Stanford University, California, United States.|
3. Nneka Ogwumike Physical Statistic
|In Feet||6 ft 2 in|
|In Centimeter||188 cm|
|In Meter||1.88 m|
|In kilogram||79 kg|
|In pounds||174 lbs|
|Shoe size||Not Known|
4. Nneka Ogwumike Family
|Sister||Erica Ogwumike, Olivia Ogwumike, and Chiney Ogwumike.|
5. Nneka Ogwumike Likes
|Favorite Food||Yogurt, Chocolate milk, Chicken|
6. Nneka Ogwumike Hobbies
|Riding Bike, Swimming|
Nnemkadi Chinwe Victoria Ogwumike is a Nigerian-American basketball player born in Tomball, Texas, on July 2, 1990. She is an American nationality and is of Nigerian descent. She was raised alongside her three sisters Erica Ogwumike, Olivia Ogwumike, and Chiney Ogwumike. Chiney also plays for the sparks.
She attended high school at Cypress-Fairbanks in Cypress, Texas, Where she led them to 5A State Championship in her senior season. While graduating from Stanford University, she assisted the Stanford carnival in reaching the final four times. She was named a WBCA All-American. In 2012 the Los Angeles Sparks signed her in the first round with the No.1 overall pick in the WNBA Draft.
Awards and Achievements:
- 2006 – Adidas Top Ten Underclass All-Star.
- 2007 – Named as the Texas Gatorade Player of the Year.
- 2008 – Named as the Gatorade National Player of the Year and Texas Gatorade Player of the Year for a second consecutive year.
- 2009 – Member of Pac-10 All-Tournament Team.
- 2010 – Named as Pac-10 Player of the Year and Tournament MOP.
- 2011 – Finalist of the Wooden Award. Named in All-Pac-10 Team and also the tournament MOP for the second time.
- 2012 – Named as the 2012 WNBA Rookie of the year and also the finalist of Wooden Award, Wade Trophy, and Naismith.
- 2013 – Named as WNBA all-star.
- 2014 – Named as WNBA all-star.
- 2015 – Named as WNBA all-star for the third consecutive season.
- 2016 – Won WNBA Champion, Member of All WNBA First Team, named the WNBA Most Valuable Player of the year 2016.
- 2017 – Named to the WNBA All-Star roster, All-WNBA Second Team, and WNBA All-Defensive Team
- 2018 – WNBA All-Star.
- 2019 – Named as WNBA All-Star for the sixth time
Nneka Ogwumike Net Worth:
Nneka Ogwumike’s net worth is estimated at around $2 Million (approx). The main source of income is from her profession as basketball player. Further, there is no information about her asset values like houses. Nneka Ogwumike’s popularity and fan following helped her in accumulating wealth.
- Nneka Ogwumike was a three-time Wade Trophy and Wooden Award finalist.
- She reached four Final Fours with Stanford University
- Became Stanford’s second all-time leading scorer with 2,491 points during her four years
- Ranked 3rd best player by Rise Magazine
- Named as the WNBA all-star six times.
- WNBA all-star for three consecutive seasons(2013-2015 and 2017-2019)
- Ogwumike played in Poland for CCC Polkowice and won a championship with the team.
- When is Nneka Ogwumike Birthday?
Ans: July 2, 1990
- What is Nneka Ogwumike Age?
Ans: 32 years
- What is Nneka Ogwumike Nationality?
- What is Nneka Ogwumike Zodiac sign?
- How Old is Nneka Ogwumike?
Ans: 21 years 5 months 11 days
- How Tall is Nneka Ogwumike?
Ans: 6 ft 2 in
- Where does Nneka Ogwumike Born?
Ans: Tomball, Texas
- What is Nneka Ogwumike Net Worth?
Ans: $2 Million (approx)